Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The First Family Blog


Hi there family...I was thinking of a way to get the family together a little bit more often...so I created a blog! We all need to keep up with whats going on with everyone(i.e. good news, new news, bad news) anything! All of you can post blogs and read others blogs, so we can see what every one is doing on a regular basis! I hope all of you enjoy this as much as I do.

The only thing I don't have is some e-mail addresses. I don't have one for Lauren, Jon, Kimberly, Jennifer, Nikki, Kelli and Kent, so, if the parents wanted to forward me their addresses, I will add them to the blog site. Oh, also, If anyone has an e-mail address for Brian, I would love to add him as well. I am the administrator for our blog group, so if you would please forward me the e-mail addresses to ltsuchiya44@yahoo.com that would be great. I can add anyone!
I am so excited as well as my mom and Mirei who have helped me with this (great idea by the way)..I just hope everyone uses this on a regular basis.. I know I will...
I have about 7 months and 3 days to go according to my due date...and I will keep all of you up to date with that. I love you all...and if you have any problems, let me know and I will try to help you out. The best thing to do is to play around with the web site and check things out!
Have fun!

No comments: