Hi family. I just thought I would give you all an update...since no one is writing in here, but I had a great doctors appt...We are officially 10 weeks pregers!!!! Yeah!! Things are going well, still no sickness and boy am I thrilled about that!! Anyhow, no other news to report right now, the weather is cold up here, sunny, but cold. Kohn and I are working hard and trying to keep up with life! Kohn is really getting excited now! Well, I talked to my mom this morning and she and Merle will be on there way to Seattle in the morning to see Merle's daughter Gwen, her husband and little Tatum (He's so cute!) I love you all and I hope more of you decide to post things on here!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Doctors Appt. This Morning
Hi family. I just thought I would give you all an update...since no one is writing in here, but I had a great doctors appt...We are officially 10 weeks pregers!!!! Yeah!! Things are going well, still no sickness and boy am I thrilled about that!! Anyhow, no other news to report right now, the weather is cold up here, sunny, but cold. Kohn and I are working hard and trying to keep up with life! Kohn is really getting excited now! Well, I talked to my mom this morning and she and Merle will be on there way to Seattle in the morning to see Merle's daughter Gwen, her husband and little Tatum (He's so cute!) I love you all and I hope more of you decide to post things on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment